The Department of Plant Nutrition
Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences is delighted to announce that
the XIII International Symposium “Microelements in agriculture and environment”,
will be taking place in Kudowa Zdroj, Poland, 21st – 24th June 2016
The main scientific problems presented at the Symposium:
- Microelements in plant production (arable ground, grassland, horticultural production, forestry);
- Diagnostics of the microelement deficiencies, nutritional requirements and the microelement fertilization techniques, microelement fertilizers;
- Methods of the microelement determination;
- The physiological role of microelements in plant, animal and human organism,
- Trace elements in animal and human nutrition;
- Environmental aspects of the microelement excess and toxicity.
According to the Symposium tradition the presentations submitted should concern in particular the microelements essential for plant, animal and human.